JOIN US FOR A ZOOM WORKSHOP !
October 1st, 2020 from 6:00-7:00 pm
How can you tell if your child’s vision is NOT developed enough for school?
Here are some signs:
- ➢ Takes hours to do 20 minutes of homework
- ➢ You go through “Homework Wars” most nights
- ➢ Your child is frustrated at schoolwork
- ➢ Your child misses or re-reads words or lines on the page
- ➢ Short attention span, especially when required to do near work
- ➢ Child is intelligent, but working below their potential
- ➢ Reverses words or letters when reading
80% of all schoolwork involves reading, writing and prolonged near work.
More than 20% of students have vision problems that interfere with learning.
R.S.V.P by 9/25/20 to:
Kelly - Vision Therapy Administrator
(716) 398-4304 OR Email Kelly@visiontherapywny.com
A Zoom invitation will be sent to you after you R.S.V.P
Dr. Dick O’Connor and Dr. Alyssa Fortuna
980 West Maple Court, Suite 200
Elma, NY 14059